Hello, my friends! A happy Monday to you all. I hope that this post finds you well. This blog is a tad bit late, but I’m trying to get my blogging schedule to be consistent again. Slowly, but surely… What have been some of your favorite things this crazy month?
What is Love? Tell Me, is it Easy? sung by Hala
Don’t Swallow the Cap sung by The National
It Always Happens this Way sung by Toulouse
Love Test sung by The Growlers
Cold Little Heart sung by Michael Kiwanuki
- Tofurkey Plant-Based Original Sausage: I am currently not vegan, but these sausages are absolutely AMAZING. I cut them up and put them into some spaghetti and it is DELICIOUS.
- Earth Balance Soy Free Buttery Spread: Again, I’m not currently vegan but I LOVE this “butter”. I love having it on toast even more than actual butter, to be honest. It also works great for cooking and is a great way to make a lot of recipes vegan, if you so desire.
- Nature’s Path Organic Dark Chocolate Chip Waffles: I usually make food from scratch and try to refrain from buying too many frozen products, but I think that frozen waffles will always have a big place in my heart AND my freezer. (ha!) These are SO tasty and I love pairing them with peanut butter and syrup for a quick and delicious breakfast.
I watched SO much TV this month. I speak about these shows in more detail in another post, so I won’t go into detail on this one! ❤
- Little Fires Everywhere
- Mad Men
- I Am Not Okay With This
- Big Little Lies
- Tik Tok: Yes, I have finally gotten into Tik Tok. I had downloaded it before and found it to be so boring, but this time around, I just cannot stop watching! I really like videos of babies, cute animals, and fashion. I have only made a couple of videos myself, but I can spend HOURS watching Tik Toks.
- I have a tendency to be so lazy with my hair, refraining from styling it more often than not. I decided to make use of a beautiful vintage scarf that I have and tied it up in my hair. Nothing revolutionary, but I thought it looked really darling. I’m trying to get back into fashion. Slow and steady…. 🙂
And that’s that, my dear friends! A fairly brief list, but I thought I’d share it with y’all all the same. I hope you are well.