Hello, friends! A happy Friday to you all! I hope that your weekend is off to a wonderful start! Today I wanted to share with you the coffee that I’ve been having every day to get into the fall spirit! (As if I needed any help getting there!)
Oh my gosh, this has been my go-to drink for a couple of weeks now. Whilst at TJ Maxx, I stumbled upon a trio of pumpkin syrups for coffee. The flavors included are pumpkin spice, pumpkin cheesecake, and pumpkin caramel.
Now… here’s the thing. I went on Amazon to see if I could find them to link here, and boy did I… and I’ll tell you what, I hadn’t realized this this coffee was giving people such problems… bathroom problems to be exact. I won’t go into detail, and I will note that I have not experienced these problems, but I just wanted to give a warning so that I’m not steering you straight to a tummy ache.
I bought these not because they were “skinny syrups”, but because the flavors interested me. I don’t particularly like the idea of products being marketed this way, and I should have considered that more before buying them. I think if I finish all three and am still in the mood for some pumpkin spice beverages, I’ll probably try out another brand. Does anyone have any suggestions?
HOWEVER, I will say that this drink is delicious. I don’t know how well I’ve sold it, though… Anywho!
Here we go!
1. I make one cup of coffee with my Keurig. I always use the ten ounce option.
2. Then, I add a cup of sweetened vanilla almond milk. I suppose there are many other things you could add in place of that, but I just really enjoy it! After I do this, I pour the coffee into another container, because I heard that every time you pour a hot liquid into another container it gets cooler. I hope that that is actually true and I don’t just sound gullible…
3. After I’ve done that, I add about a teaspoon of the pumpkin spice caramel syrup. I’ve yet to try the other two syrups, but I quite enjoy this one!
4. Then, I add some ice cubes to the cup, and to top it all off…
5. I take a teaspoon or so of pumpkin pie spice and swirl it all around!
6. I don’t do this because I never have it in the house, but if you wanted to get REAL fancy, you could add a dollop of whipped cream on top. I’m sure that would be DELICIOUS.
And oh my goodness, is this drink wonderful. I absolutely love all things pumpkin, and this coffee is no exception. Speaking of pumpkin, I just had my first pumpkin shake from Culver’s of the season, and if you haven’t tried that yet… run to your nearest Culver’s and get one! They are SO tasty!
And that’s all, my friends! I hope that you enjoyed this little recipe and the inadvertent product review I gave alongside it (ha!)
Thank you so much for reading!